Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages into lp:widelands

> instead of checking for the player color on disk every single time, we can now grab the image directly from the cache if it's there.

it's true that you are not loading the image, but you still check on disk if the _pc.png image is available every time you draw an image that does not have a PC mask - that is as costly as reading the file if the procedure is not cached. But since you say that you do not see a difference, it does not matter.

> I have found another issue though: Player colors in the Building Statistics are hit and miss now, so something is not assigned correctly. Will investigate.

okay.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages/+merge/318189
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1_width_and_mapobject_messages.