Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture into lp:widelands

I have now removed all the temporary testing stuff, so the compiler warning and the "TransientCache: Dropping" output should be gone now.

I have only commented out the log output in "graphic/text/transient_cache.h", so it can easily be activated again for further tweaking of the cache size.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture/+merge/323903
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-multitexture.