Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-internetgaming-ipv6 into lp:widelands

The "1" is defined in internet_gaming_protocol.h as "there will be another ip". I can add a comment in the respective line.

I could replace the pair with a struct, but I it might happen that there is only an IPv6 address but no IPv4 address. So I guess the struct might be better readable but the code would become more complicated. And in the end, it doesn't really matter which version the IP address is, the NetClient code can deal with both versions.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-internetgaming-ipv6/+merge/326027
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-internetgaming-ipv6 into lp:widelands.