Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document_world into lp:widelands

Thanks for your comments. For the is value, I have linked to the bug now - I think explaining that in detail is out of scope for the documentation, since it's a bug.

I have fiddled a bit with the editor category documentation, but I am not thrilled by the results either. I'd like to revisit that later in https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/dynamic_world_loading, since I'll be changing the API there. I think the new API will also be easier to explain. The "element" thing is a bit tricky ere - I can't just say "Map Object", because terrains are not map objects.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/document_world/+merge/329950
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document_world into lp:widelands.