Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document_world into lp:widelands

Thanks :-)

For the Animals it should be clarified, that 'fish' is a resource, and does not belong to the critters, imho.

Regarding the editor category documentation:
>From my understanding there are only three types available (at the moment) and adding a new element_type is not possible. So why not document similar to the workers? E.g.:

"This file also defines the editor categories for world elements like terrains or immovables so that they will be added to their respective editor tools (Place terrain, Place immovable etc.). The available categories are:

- new_editor_terrain_category{table}
- new_editor_immovable_category{table}
- new_editor_critter_category{table}

All categories have the same properties in the argument table:

(listing the table entries)
"

So we get rid of the abstract term "new_editor_<element_type>_category{table}".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/document_world/+merge/329950
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/document_world into lp:widelands.