Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_animation_option into lp:widelands

In the bug and the forum, people expressed unhappiness with any animation and asked for an option to completely turn them off, so this is what this is implementing.

Adding anther option for just paning and no zooming seems even worse than adding this option in the first place. My feeling is that people will get used to zooming and paning (and virtually nobody will turn off the option, very similar to how nobody uses the window snapping feature or turns off quickbuild) or they will complain in a bug and we can remove the feature then completely.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/add_animation_option/+merge/330126
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_animation_option into lp:widelands.