Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/searching_with_haystack_whoosh into lp:widelands-website

Time for another test round on alpha.widelands.org :-)

I have modified the dropdown button in the navigation. I am not happy with the arrow sign, but this could be changed easily. HOpefully this works now with IE10.

SiVer, can you test this with a MacOS browser?

Remaining tests:

On the search page: Click on 'Help' should roll out the help sentences.
In the navigation: Writing a word and change the section with the dropdown button should immediately run the search.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/searching_with_haystack_whoosh/+merge/331605
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.