Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building into lp:widelands

@Gun Chleoc:
Yes I will test it this evening (I hope Appveyor build will be ready then). If I will be succesful and the playtesting will go fine I am going to upload a new Revision of this branch containiung the mission files unless I am told otherwise.

@TiborB:
I thought this should be somehow controlled by Genetic Algorithm if it is implemented in this strict way as you described then the algorithm to equally distribute teh Percentage will loead exactly to the behaviour you have described. For example no Percentage is defined yet for babarian Training sites in the data this will result in having 50% for each of them so if one site each is built no additional Site will be built cause the equal distribution is met perfectly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building/+merge/334062
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building.