Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building into lp:widelands

@hessenfarmer: Let's keep your scenario separate, because it hasn't been reviewed yet and the  strings would land on Transifex, causing extra work for the translators. It would be great if you could upload a zip to a bug though, then I could use it to help add a test to out test suite.

@TiborB: I am now thinking that we should shift that calculation to the AI and do it per player - theoretically, 2 tribes could have the same building, messing up the calculations. Let's do that in another branch though - maybe we can have a common branch where we shift both this and the persistent data to the AI directory.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building/+merge/334062
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building.