Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Did a complete test of the empire 4 scenario ans some other test regarding the trainingsites_max_percent value. Also had a look to the code. The branch now handles the value in a way that it will not crash anymore. The scenario ran through without any observations. So I would say the branch is ready for merging.
However I am not very happy with the algorithm handling the value and the definition of these values.
But i will open a new bug for this.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building/+merge/334062
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/add_custom_building.