Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid into lp:widelands

2) 12h sounds good to me. We could go more fancy and rewrite the last_started_timestamp every few real world seconds, but just doing 12h is fine IMHO.

3) Sorry, that was unclear from me. I suggest renaming the function. I did this real quick while thinking how it should be named and investigating if the boost generator could be static in the function. I missed that during review - c++ global variables should be avoided like the plague. https://google.github.io/styleguide/cppguide.html#Static_and_Global_Variables
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid/+merge/332264
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-uuid.