Re: [Merge] lp:~hjd/widelands/osx-update into lp:widelands

When I run `pip install python` on my system, it prints out this caveat:

---
This formula installs a python2 executable to /usr/local/bin.
If you wish to have this formula's python executable in your PATH then add
the following to ~/.zshrc:
  export PATH="/usr/local/opt/python/libexec/bin:$PATH"

Pip and setuptools have been installed. To update them
  pip2 install --upgrade pip setuptools

You can install Python packages with
  pip2 install <package>

They will install into the site-package directory
  /usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages

See: https://docs.brew.sh/Homebrew-and-Python.html
---

So it might not be in your PATH and it might be called pip2.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/osx-update/+merge/334281
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~hjd/widelands/osx-update into lp:widelands.