Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors into lp:widelands

> what is the problem with constructs like this one?
> - const auto read_terrains = [this, &table, &world](
> + const auto read_terrains = [&table, &world](

lambda capture 'this' is not used [-Wunused-lambda-capture]

> nitpicking : why did you drop "virtual" while adding "overrride"?

Because that's doppelt gemoppelt: The base class gets the "virtual" keyword, all derived classes get the "override" keyword.

I am done with my changes now, but I still need to go over the diff one last time and set the commit message.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors/+merge/334286
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors into lp:widelands.