Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors into lp:widelands

Hell Gun,

thats the Apple clang compile flavour
> Apple LLVM version 9.0.0 (clang-900.0.38)
that gives me:
> warning: unknown warning group'-Wzero-as-null-pointer-constant',
> ignored [-Wunknown-warning-option]

I have no Ida how it relates to clang 5.0

So bot compiles shoud do, As I think clang 5.0 is the
newest one I will stick to it. SirVer: will you complie with
the officail Xcode one?

I will play tournament tonight. But I think this can go in.
If not I ll try do do some more tests perhpas.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors/+merge/334286
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors.