Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors into lp:widelands

I compile with GCc 5 and clang 4. I do not use the Apple shipped compiler nor Xcode.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors/+merge/334286
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/clang5-warnings-destructors.