Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

I use Notepad++ on windows 10.
Sorry for the inconvenience but I think that was partly due to my lazyness and partly cause I thought that the code formatting function you mentioned would do the trick. Next time I'll be more aware and more disciplined. Promised!
Anyhow I fixed everything we talked about including renaming and changing of the origin. Unfortunately I think we have to do another playtest round therefore. I could do this on saturday but if anybody would volunteer in the meantime I would be thankful.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.