Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Sorry I overlooked the road direction. The code was very hard to read because of the indentation problem, so I just didn't see it. A third "direction" parameter should do it though - you might even shorten this further my handing the function the x,y parameters of the 2 nested loops.

Which editor are you using? I work with Geany, which has an option to autodetect the tab style and width in a file - this only works if the tabs are consistent though. It also has an option to kill all trailing whitespace and make sure that there's a newline at the end of the file.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.