Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Geany has also a windows version: https://www.geany.org/Download/Releases It might be a big download because the GTK toolkit is shipped with it.

Regarding the chaos-road-solved check: When playing it was clear to me that some roads are really a mess, but finding the last road wich ends only at a flag took me some time, because some are somehow hidden behind a building. What could be improved is to give a hint to use the CTRL key when removing flags. I have no idea how to improve the check for the chaotic roads though.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.