Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Merged this with trunk with out any trouble, lets try again.
      - 2 hours later -
All ok for me, I can push the merged status, if you wish.

Some remarks:
 * I dismanteld the wells, too. As they showed 0% as well, is this needed?
 * I had quite some trouble to a) get a geologist (seems there is just one?)
 * And it is quite difficult to find water.
 * You should throw in 1-2 more showels, as geeting wood production going ist quite a pain :-)

The Idea of that Scenario is quite OK, it gives you some hints where to get resources
in the worst case ....
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.