Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

@ Klaus Halfmann:
1. Amalea tells the player to collect all of the wares in one of your warehouses. In fact you need to collect them in your HQ. I will correct the texts and the objective to tell this. I just forgot to change this earlier because I couldn't imagine someone building a warehouse that early. Thanks for finding out.
2. The empire_vinefarmer always needs a basket AND a shovel (that is not realted to the scenario) to be sent out from a warehouse. In your screenshot the shovel is missing. So no problem in this case. But if you want to upload anything you could use the bug related to this branch to do so.
3. The thing with translation has been answered by GunChleoc already.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.