Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

@ GunChleoc:
If you don't restrict the input to the sawmill, the toolsmithy  an the weaponsmithy you may experience some kind of deadlock as the sawmill could use all of the logs befor you have buils a lumberjack' house. Therefore Amalea is telling that "we should restrict the input to all buildings which consume our building materials". Anyhow you can solve this at any time by dismantling more buildings.

I had a look on your changes as well. I think I will try the new algorithm for roadbuilding and sse the results. After finishing this comment I will download the latest revision anyhow to fix the text mentioned above ( in the answer to KH) and then I'll do a complete playtest of the scenario again. Reason for this is. I remember I tried some of your simplified code solutions for myself while creating the scenario and they didn't work for whatever reason (most probably I made an error) so I like to do a full test again.

You deleted the localization markers for the customized buildings. Which sounds reasonable in the beginning but I think at least the Out of ressources messages for the well and the quarry are triggered in the game and they should be translated therefore. Don't you agree?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.