Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

ok I did a playtest again. Everything worked fine (used the option to deliver the wares to Julia).
I just uploaded a few changes:
changed the roadbuilding a bit as I already wrote.
fixed the text of the objective to make clear that the wares for Julia need to be collected in the HQ
Finally I modified the condition for the clear road network objective. It is done if there are less than 3 flags with either less than 2 or more than 4 roads

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.