Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

forget my last para. I just realized the game is already delivering the localized string for the well. Although I don't understand why. Perhaps you could explain to me that behaviour, cause there is a chance that I might need altered messages in my next scenario.
road building works fine. I just modified the directions a bit to better suit the map and the transponed algorithm.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.