Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe_basic_info into lp:widelands

It doesn't do anything for the release build file sizes. The benefit I did get a few branches further down in this series was that logic includes network.h for no reason whatsoever.

I'm generally trying to improve the compiling and linking speed, but it's very slow going...

A quick glance at the code should be sufficient here, since there are no functionality changes. Thanks for the review!

@bunnybot merge
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe_basic_info/+merge/333974
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe_basic_info into lp:widelands.