Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe_basic_info into lp:widelands

Actually I am not sure what kind of review makes sense here. Bunnybot does not complain, so I guess everything compiles just fine. I also haven't spotted any errors on a quick glance through.

Breaking up the big libraries is probably a good thing, so as far as I am concerned this can go in. Just out of curiosity: Have you done the comparison of the release build file sizes? Why do you think it should change?

If you have any suggestions what should be done as a review, please say so.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe_basic_info/+merge/333974
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/tribe_basic_info into lp:widelands.