Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Well. I think count > 3 will still be ok but > 4 would be too much. this would allow for 4 useless 6 road flags if everything else is cleared. That won't look structured and clear to me. so with the current setting it is ok to have 2 deadends not discovered or having one 5 or 6 road flag and still one deadend not discovered. I think it is not possible to have 6 roads out of the HQ cause the 6th road would have to be where the Building is. but as it is possible to have a 5 road HQ (although you need to dismantle the Bakery for that) I think > 3 would be ok.

As this objective seems to be the most discussed one and it is probably somewhat misunderstandable I just thought about to have Amalea give a hint after let's say 10 or 15 minutes what to do exactly. I can easily incorporate this tonight. Anyhow this objective is not important at all. You can play the whole scenario without having it done.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.