Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp into lp:widelands

1) I will tweak those once everything is converted, so find a common layout that will work both for the help screens and the scenario texts.

2) I have opened a new bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1738759

I have also opened a bug for the newline nodes: https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1738760

Would you enjoy looking into those for me? I have been banging my head against the wall for a couple of years now.

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1738759

Good catch, I'll need to fix that.

> What about the other Shortcuts, like CTRL[1-4] and the Zoom?

Out of scope for this branch, this is just for the huge task of converting everything.

I don't think that this is related to the font renderer. It's a bug in Listselect https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1656245
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp/+merge/335283
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1-editorhelp into lp:widelands.