Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

I finally had some tome to continue playing this now.
There is a space for a Harbour, which I started buikding.
Then I found I cannot build a Shipyard? Either we should
allow this or not allow the harbour -:) As I was late
the Barbarians gre to strong. I was told so build up some heroes
while the Barbarins already invaded me from the south.

As this has been on the road for such a long time, might ot go into
trunk now and we could do finetuning in some other branch?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.