Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4 into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

Hi,

it should have been possible to build a shipyard that was a bug in the Port_spaces file. I fixed it thanks for reporting. Anyhow there is no use in building a ship it is just a little trap from the designer of the map. As the title of this mission say "Surprise, Surprise" ;-)

I personally never managed to build three heroes before contact with the babarians. But sure you need to be fast. And it is fully intentional that you might need two or more tries to finish the mission. If Ai gets stronger though I might need to adopt the scenario in the future.

For now I have commited the fix as well as the adaptation to the new field animation features. And I did a quick playtest as well. So from my side it might be fine.

Anyhow I discovered somme issues in Mission 3 as well shall I fix it here or open an new bug and new branch?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4/+merge/334279
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/Mission4.