Re: [Merge] lp:~weedfreak/widelands/recycling_centre into lp:widelands

Thanks for the feedback. I had been thinking about upgrades for workers, your suggestions for building variety is great, it seemed odd to me they all worked the same way. I have some ideas to work on.

If this looks like it might be acceptable as an idea then I will work on some buildings to go with it, it did not seem useful to spend hours on graphics if the basic idea was rejected. I have some ideas about getting the AI players to use the buildings better.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~weedfreak/widelands/recycling_centre/+merge/335794
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~weedfreak/widelands/recycling_centre into lp:widelands.