Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1746481 into lp:widelands

Everytime a site is occupied for the first time you should see this DEBUG log: https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1746481/view/head:/src/ai/defaultai.cc#L3706

The problem could had been printf() in my code, I just pushed new branch which uses log() to print these logs. If this still not print these DEBUG logs something must be messed up.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1746481/+merge/337125
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1746481 into lp:widelands.