Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/internet-gaming-reset into lp:widelands

Thanks for testing. A test game does not make sense for this branch. But if you want to do one anyway, I have time this evening.

What do you mean with "coming back into the lobby"? Have you been in the main menu and clicked on Internet Gaming again?

The empty lobby after the disconnect is an old ... feature. In the chat window should have been a message that you are no longer connected to the metaserver. Not being connected makes the lobby window completely useless as far as I am aware. Do you think the user should be dropped to the main menu instead? Should be possible to do, I just don't know why it hasn't been implemented that way.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/internet-gaming-reset/+merge/337129
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/internet-gaming-reset.