Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/internet-gaming-reset into lp:widelands

OK, I should have a bit of time today, lets try around 17:00 CET.

Well if they loby is useless in such a situation we should either:
* try to reconnect in the lobby and show the user some response.
* completey drop out to the main menu.

With the first option we may loose some lobby messages, that may have been important.
Like "I was dropped out of the game as my Mother pulled then WLAN cable" ;-)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/internet-gaming-reset/+merge/337129
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/internet-gaming-reset.