Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

Seems like I greatly overestimated the difficulty of writing a program that correctly scales these images ;) They are all done now. There are no more twitching playercolor masks; and as a side effect, the new scaling program brings out the structure of the brick walls and cobblestones better, and edges are less sharp.

Playtesting, I found the notifications for collectors really annoying. I lowered the treshold to 8%, so the messages shouldn´t be sent unless the player destroyed all berry farms or something like that. Same for beekeepers.
I chose the order "first consider dismantling, the consider supplying" because this order is used by all tribes, but you´re right it makes more sense the other way around. I also implemented your suggestion for the aqua farm.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.