Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/background_images into lp:widelands

Uff, this is a big change :-D Needs a bit familiarization...

In general i think the new background is better, because it is less noisy. After playing around with the main menus and in game menus i think two colors need a bit tweaking:

The bluish buttons appears on one of my monitors more petrol colored. Maybe add a bit more blue?
The background of the stock has a touch of violet. Reduce red?

Just my opinion :-)

Is there a  possibility to play with the colors without restarting widelands every time? I have tried with gimp, but the rgb-values provided in the lua file look totally different over there.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/background_images/+merge/337629
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/background_images into lp:widelands.