Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

Thanks for fixing.
Currently I am testing with regard to balancing. I want to try how long it will take me to create
a) a level 10 soldier
b) recruit 50 soldiers
c) raise the military score above a certain level

I'll then compare with barbarians and empire.
Although this is really time consuming it has a side effect to identify possible locks in the economy and by this it can be identified some values to improve.

Another step would be some AI testing I have done this before with other tribes but I definitely think we should do some rounds with the frisians, to see how the AI is handling them.

Scenario 2 should be retested again as well.

Ir would be helpful if somebody could assist in testing and sharing results.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.