Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

I have also been testing, but have only just got the latest revision.

I was part way through the first scenario, I delayed retesting as it was
such a long boring slog across the island the first few times, but was
was several revisions ago. This time I met the enemy far sooner and they
had quite a lot of full attack promoted soldiers which was a vast
improvement, I doubt I will beat them, mainly due to my mistakes. Is
there a reason why recycling plants are not enabled?

I am hoping to get onto the second scenario later this month. I have
been also testing with a peaceful village start which seems to go quite
well, I have also played with a hardcore start, I am still fine tuning
the starting wares, Frisians need so much more than other tribes but you
can do well with surprisingly low start wares. One problem with the
hardcore start with an AI player, (AI hardcore is not expected work well
for a long time,) is they insist on building an outpost first, which
basically uses all their start wares. In an effort to test later stages
I used aihints to prevent all military buildings for 10 minutes but they
still build an outpost immediately on start, this seems an ai problem
more than a Frisian one.

--

https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.