Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

Agreed the AI currently has no chance of doing anything with a hardcore
start, every tribe is usually blocked within 5 minutes. In normal games
I always give the AI a better than normal start if I play hardcore.

I have recently been testing a hardcore start where the is some trading
post code in it so the AI can at least build something if a player
allocates hardcore to an AI team.

Currently every tribe, including Frisians is using prohibited_till and
forced_after flags for at least some military buildings even though it
is not (yet) implimented.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.