Re: [Merge] lp:~trimardio/widelands-website/module_scheduling into lp:widelands-website

> I added also a button to hide/show the clocks, because in my tests I found that it becomes quite cumbersum to scroll when some user have a lot of available hours.

Good idea :-) Currently the clocks are hidden by default, but i think the other way around would be better. So: Show the clocks by default and make hiding optional.

I tried that my self but got lost in the js file :-D

The rest i could do by myself, so feel free to change that or not.

I think the clocks are also a bit big. Reducing to 120px or 100 is big enough, imho.

Please make the parenthesis for messages_inbox_count optional and add a title. Something like:

{% if messages_inbox_count %}
{% else %}
{% endif %}

And the last thing ( really ;) ): Replace 'Schedule your playtimes' with 'Playtime Scheduler'. I think that fits better.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~trimardio/widelands-website/module_scheduling/+merge/335570
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:widelands-website.