Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

" I tried to add Supports_production_of ("clay") to the aqua farm, knowing it is exactly the other way round but this didn't show the expected result " - I think this is good approach and should work, but relation is only weak. The supporter gets highers score when building close to any supported building, but it still can be built without supported building in vicinity.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.