Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

@TiborB:
Normally the relation of supporter and supported building should be very high for the AI.
Is there any algorithm to build another supporter if productivity of supported building is low?
Is there a possibility to prefer fishermen's houses over aqua farms as long as there is normal fish available.
Is the relation of supporters to supported buildings influenced by Genetic algorithm?
Could you provide me line and file where this is calculated?

A lot of questions I know but I think proper handling of the frisians by the AI is important.

Thanks for the answer.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.