Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

ad 1) I think the problem is reindeer as an output "ware", we discussed this before, dont we? AI currently knows two categories of productionsites producing non-ware: barracks and carrier trainers (identified as recruitment in aihints). It does not cope with mixed sites yet.

ad 2) adding 'bo.inputs.empty()'? This is exactly what I did in my branch...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.