Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians into lp:widelands

"the AI places a quarry where there is no stones at all this is similar in all tribes" - yes, I looked into code, it might be, I will fix it....

"but sometimes the upgraded worker is sent to another basic building instead of the upgraded one." - AI indeed does not do such detailed management. It would need some coding, also understanding promotion link between various workers, so this is not just few lines of code....

Some management of this kind is only done on mines, when it is not occupied for some time, it is just dismantled, but this might be too aggressive for productionsites. Also there is function critical_mine_unoccupied() that is used to dismantle normal&working mine if needed. But the advantage of mines is that there is a lot of them and all types are using same workers....

I would say that frisians are upgrading workers more intensively than other tribes so the problem shows up here...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians/+merge/336910
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/frisians.