Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1738553-zip-filesystem-overflow into lp:widelands

I think I ended up with corrupt savegames because I killed Widelands. I don't think that it's a problem with the actual saving routine.

An additional check can't hurt, but that will probably be quite a lot of new code.

And unless you're using ASAN, this branch doesn't appear to change anything.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1738553-zip-filesystem-overflow/+merge/339493
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1738553-zip-filesystem-overflow into lp:widelands.