Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/smaller_building_statistics into lp:widelands

I did some testplaying with a debugger now and gained some coverage of that code:
 * Everything worked as expected so far.
 * The Handling of the forward / backward buttons has room for improvement:
  * no need so use large switch blocks -> call the repective function directly.
  * Maybe I can do some refactoring there, later.
 * I could not trigger foreign_tribe_building_is_valid, yet, no Enemy t conquer found so far :-)
 * I need a another map _with_ seafaring, my current one does not allow this ....
 * I was unable to trigger BuildingStatisticsMenu::reset()
   no idea why this was never called. Gun: any idea?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/smaller_building_statistics/+merge/342828
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/smaller_building_statistics.