Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-user-type into lp:widelands

Hm, well... Unfortunately its not easy to get it running, actually I am surprised you got that far. I had quite some trouble getting it compiled when I first tried to.
What is missing in your case is a running relay server. Seems that the "documentation" is incomplete, sorry for that. You have to compile and run the wlnr executable, afterwards the wlms can connect to it and it should start correctly.
Currently I am working on some semi-automated test scripts for the metaserver but they are far from useful yet.

I will do some local testing with my three branches now and if they work together, I will merge and deploy them.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/net-user-type/+merge/343754
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/net-user-type.