Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/solitaire_html_documentation into lp:widelands-website

Hmmm... currently i didn't get the cron job /etc/cron.hourly/update_widelands_bzr to work... Commenting all other rows (except the 'bzr pull' command) and applying the following do not work for some reason:

# Some magic from: http://stackoverflow.com/a/29969243/200945. If we are
# run as root (which we are from cron), we rerun the script under the user we
# actually want to execute all commands as
if [ $UID -eq 0 ]; then
  exec sudo -u www-data "$0" "$@"
fi

cd /var/www/django_projects/wlwebsite/
source bin/activate
cd code/widelands

/var/www/django_projects/wlwebsite/bin/python manage.py create_docs
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands-website/solitaire_html_documentation/+merge/345460
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands-website/solitaire_html_documentation into lp:widelands-website.