Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1741779-map-description-edit-cutoff into lp:widelands

Open the "Last bastion" map in the editor, open "Map Options" and scroll down to the bottom of the description. Some text is missing here in trunk.

Font and its height is not the same everywhere - we get bigger textures for Arabic.

By all means, change the restrictions so it won't crash for you. I would expect the results to be identical for the default fontset, so this is strange indeed.

I would like to rework all this stuff again once we get rid of the old renderer - at the moment, the WordWrap class is used by both renderers, so I don' want to touch it. Too many complications.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1741779-map-description-edit-cutoff/+merge/345495
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1741779-map-description-edit-cutoff into lp:widelands.