Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames into lp:widelands

> Maybe append the filename to the line instead of prepending it?

That would make it inconsistent with the game loading

- Add the filename to the information about selected replay (right half of screen)

+1

- Maybe a similar checkbox for the single player "Load game" screen

I have no trouble with seeing all needed information here on 800x600, so I see no need to switch off the filename here

- Store state of checkbox in config file

How would that behave with fullscreen switching? I am not against it, I guess we just need to be sure that we want it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames/+merge/345566
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames.