Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames into lp:widelands

Is there an easy way to find out if the game is in fullscreen mode when we enter the screen? And can we react to fullscreen switching by (un)checking the checkbox? I haven't checked, but maybe you know about that. If we find out, we could offer dynamic changing of the checkbox state. If we can't, it doesn't make sense storing different checkbox-states for (not in) fullscreen so storing one state should be fine.
Or am I misunderstanding what you mean?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames/+merge/345566
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1733280-replay_filenames.